For investment managers, trusts and family offices
Our fully managed and cost effective custody and administration services are tailored to your requirements, delivering value for money and flexibility. This enables you to focus on what you do best – managing investments.
An extension of your business
We know where your time is best spent so we take care of trade settlement, custody and associated administration, working in partnership with you.
- Our high levels of service ensure stock is settled efficiently and held securely, reducing the administration burden for you.
- We’re always available on the phone or on email where you’ll speak to highly experienced operations specialists - not just a call centre.
- We can also provide deal execution - you’ll have direct access to our experienced and expert dealing team, ensuring market trades are handled diligently, efficiently and at institutional prices.
Liberum Wealth provides comprehensive and secure nominee and custody services so that all cash and investments may be held and administered in one place.
We provide settlement and custody for:
- Globally listed equities (across developed and emerging markets)
- Fixed income
- Collectives (including open-ended, closed-ended, alternative and offshore funds)
- Private investments (including private companies, private equity LPs, unlisted securities)
In addition we provide multi-currency cash accounts and cost effective FX services.
For UK investors, qualifying investments can be held in ISAs and SIPPs for underlying clients, for which we can provide relevant administration services if required.
Client reporting and pooled or segregated accounts
We work to your specifications – if you want us to provide individual client reporting across segregated accounts for your underlying clients we can, or alternatively we can pool your managed account and client investments for your own reporting systems.
Family office infrastructure
We can also implement and manage, with our partners, a complete private office infrastructure solution.
For more information please contact Henry Freeman